Trstenik forum Trstenik
Trstenik Srbija

FAQ - Èesto Postavljana PitanjaFAQ - Èesto Postavljana Pitanja   TražiTraži   Lista èlanovaLista èlanova   Korisnièke grupeKorisnièke grupe   Registruj seRegistruj se 
 ProfilProfil   Proveri privatne porukeProveri privatne poruke   PristupiPristupi 

Poruke na zidu nezavisnosti

Napiši novu temu   Odgovori na poruku    Trstenik forum -> Politika
Pogledaj prethodnu temu :: Pogledaj sledeæu temu  
Autor Poruka
Tojo
Dusan Basta
Dusan Basta

Pridružio: 08 Apr 2008

PorukaPoslao: Uto Dec 02, 2008 8:34 am    Naslov: Poruke na zidu nezavisnosti Odgovoriti sa citatom

Skoro gledah koje zemlje su priznale Kosovo, te naleteh na poruke koje su im slali simpatizeri sirom sveta, rekoh da podelim Cool !

I salute your success about recognition. I've usually looked on your web-site. I wish you every luck because I spear that it'll be finished this drama of collapse SFRJ and the life go in normal ways. I've usually tried to ensure other peoples that accept reality. People, even here, from time to time slowly change the opinion about Kosovo independence and they see reality. If the number of the recognition countries increase, the people's opinion in Serbia change in good way. I think that we will a good neighbors one day!

A., Serbia
October 15, 2008

Moje ime je Ante Maloèa. Imam dvadeset godina. Živim u Zagrebu, glavnom gradu Hrvatske. Mi Hrvati i Vi Kosovari po mnogoèemu smo slièni. Kroz povijest smo prolazili kroz veoma teška razdoblja i sanjali samo jedno-slobodu. Mnogo pripadnika naših naroda palo je zbog slobode, ali oèito je da bez žrtve slobode ne bi niti bilo. Sretan sam što ste i Vi napokon dobili ono zbog èega ste se borili, a to je slobodna Republika Kosovo. S velikim zakašnjenjem èestitam Vam na Republici. Javio bih se i prije, ali sve do danas nisam znao za ovu web stranicu. Sretno u slobodnoj Kosovskoj državi. Hrvati Vas vole!!! Živjeli!!

Ante M., Zagreb, Croatia
September 17, 2008

Dear neighbours

I would really like to congratulate you for independence. Finally, that happened... Hope one day we will be good neighbours and friends.
Wish you all the best. Gëzuar!

Ivana, Belgrade, Serbia
March 21, 2008

Vesela sam što æe naša država Hrvatska sutra priznati novu državu Kosovo.Ako je i jedan narod zaslužio svoju državu na Balkanu, onda su to Kosovari, jer su se najprije oni pobunili protiv jugoslavenskog terora...Sretno i živili !!!

Jadranka, Croatia
March 19, 2008

Congratulations on your statehood!

My country, the United States, just officially recognized your independence from Serbia. I look
forward to visiting Kosovo early in the spring. Thank you for waving my flag, at least someone in Europe still loves us.

God bless and good luck with your independence!

Darryl, USA
February 18, 2008

Dear Sir/ Madam,
To be a member of the World, I feel happy to the establishment of the Kosovo Republic. The Kosovo citizen did not afarid the Serbian Government and tried to show the world the wishes for freedom.
But one thing I want to say is that although some nations that recognize the Kozovo may not have the seat in the UN or not recognize fully in the world. They still show the agreement of the freedom of Kozovo.

Lam, Hong Kong, China
February 22, 2008

Once again, congratulations. Your bravery and persistence is a wonderful way to start 2008. May more people and governments emulate your strive for democracy. I pray your country will see many great developments in the coming days and that Kosovo will soon be a contributing country to the international community.
Hello Kosovars!

Hold on! Ukraine and Kyiv with You.
We hope that soon our state will recognise your country.
We wish You all the best in Your new life in Your young independent state. We belive that soon our states will have diplomatic relations and we will work close together.

Group of Ukrainians.

Serhiy, Ukraine
March 7, 2008

As a journalist and as a student, I wish I could be there. I have followed the history of Kosovo for many of the years in my young life and it makes me proud that there is now a free and independent nation bearing that name. May you stand forever as a symbol of freedom and what that freedom represents.

Matthew
March 16, 2008

Sve najlepše vam želim! Cestitka iz Vojvodine!
I wish you all the best! Greetings from Vojvodina!
Sincerely, Z.

Anonymous, Vojvodina
March 5, 2008

Hi, I'm from Novi Sad and I just want to wish you all the best in future. You've done a great historical job. You have my support for your independence.
I hope that we will meet in EU one day Wink

Filip, Vojvodina
February 21, 2008
Nazad na vrh
Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku
shane91
Pripovedac
Pripovedac

Pridružio: 13 Avg 2007

PorukaPoslao: Uto Dec 02, 2008 12:00 pm    Naslov: Odgovoriti sa citatom

Shocked Boze svasta...

Jedino me baca u dvojbu sto Hrvati pisu na hrvatskom, a Srbi na engleskom !? Sta, kao ne razumeju srpski !?

Darryl, USA ::
at least someone in Europe still loves us

jaooooo majko...

Koreni
Nazad na vrh
Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku MSN Messenger
Tojo
Dusan Basta
Dusan Basta

Pridružio: 08 Apr 2008

PorukaPoslao: Uto Dec 02, 2008 12:21 pm    Naslov: Odgovoriti sa citatom

Ma strasno bre!
Jedna je stvar da ti gajis licno misljenje o Kosovu, kao susedu Srbije, ali da pises to na albanskom zidu nezavisnosti?! Evil or Very Mad
Nazad na vrh
Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku
zvoncica
Amazonka
Amazonka

Pridružio: 18 Maj 2006

PorukaPoslao: Uto Mar 17, 2009 9:30 am    Naslov: Odgovoriti sa citatom

shane91 ::
Shocked Boze svasta...
Jedino me baca u dvojbu sto Hrvati pisu na hrvatskom, a Srbi na engleskom !? Sta, kao ne razumeju srpski !?

Nema dvojbe...radi se o " srbima " europejcima... Twisted Evil
Jerinenstadt
feldmarshal
feldmarshal

Pridružio: 28 Feb 2007

PorukaPoslao: Uto Mar 17, 2009 10:04 am    Naslov: Odgovoriti sa citatom

zvoncica ::

Nema dvojbe...radi se o " srbima " europejcima... Twisted Evil

Sto kaze Sojic:"Ljudi mi jedni druge ne razumemo zato sto je srpski prevazidjen u Srbiji Laughing "(vidis kako kapiraju sve kad im se obracaju ambasadori i raznorazni visoki i poluvisoki zvanicnici Wink )
Prikaži poruke iz poslednjih:   
Napiši novu temu   Odgovori na poruku    Trstenik forum -> Politika Sva vremena su GMT + 1 sat
Strana 1 od 1

Skoèi na:  
Ne možete pisati nove teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete menjati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete brisati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete glasati u ovom forumu